Monday, May 27, 2013

4 Days Out

Time has zoomed by, we're flying out to Sanfran Friday May 31st. We're looking good except for my deep pockets which have gotten shallower and shallower, I'm wondering who's gonna end up paying for this trip. I did save up money like I was supposed to but I most of it is now strapped into a couple new business pursuits I started. One of them is my new DJ company Lush Beats and the one that takes up the most cash is my eBay store Prime Tech Bay which sells laptops but requires upfront investment which is now tied up in inventory, hence my current shortage. I'm still finding a way to run business while away, so that next time I can travel and still have cash flow while on the road. Savvy business people please share ideas below.

Anyhow, this trip should be awesomeeeee, stay tuned for footage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment